Technical language course for trade fairs
A successful visit to a trade fair and discussions with prospective international business partners require a variety of communication skills. Whether presenting products, discussing specific customer enquiries or small talk: your employees will be given the perfect tools to master international trade fairs with confidence.
- Introduce yourself, talk about the company and products
- Arouse interest among visitors and address new customers
- Practicing the "icebreaker" in different situations
- Questioning techniques to determine the exact needs of interested parties
- Transition of topics and introduction of colleagues
- Taking up concrete inquiries and customer wishes
- Small talk about the industry and current topics
- Summary of the conversation, discussion of the next steps
- Course content tailored to the topic of the trade fair and sales talks
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training for the construction industry gives you exactly the content that you need in your professional life.