Business and intercultural skills for specialists and managers
In our workshops, experienced trainers versed in international business will train your employees in the language and cultural characteristics of the countries you do business with. They will also guide you through practical examples and exercises to allow your employees a chance to perfect their language skills in everyday business situations such as negotiations, telephone conferences or presentations.
The seminars and workshops can be booked over a half-day, whole day or 2-day period and offer your employees the opportunity to get to grips with a specific business skill or skillset.
The list below highlights some of the topics our workshops have focused on in the past:
- Chairing meetings with confidence
- Conducting negotiations with an interpreter
- Making professional business calls
- Good e-mail etiquette
- Business communication and small talk
- Intercultural conflict resolution
- Entertaining international visitors and guests
Do you have a topic in mind that you don’t see in the list above? Get in touch and find out how FOKUS Sprachen can help deliver a workshop that meets your specific needs!