telc Deutsch A1 Prüfung
The telc Deutsch A1 exam is for interested candidates who have had between 100-150 teaching units. The exam is suitable for people who have completed the first level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Select your preferred location:
What can you do at the A1 level?
At this level you can understand and use familiar, everyday expressions and very simple sentences. You can introduce yourself and others. You can communicate using simple words and expressions, provided the other person speaks slowly and clearly.
How is the exam structured?
The telc German A examination consists of a written and an oral section. The written examination lasts 65 minutes.
Listening – 20 Min
Reading and writing – 45 Min
Writing – 30 Min
Oral exam Usually together with up to three other candidates – 11 Min
Are you looking for a telc preparatory course or a telc crash course for the exam telc Deutsch A1?
FOKUS Sprachen & Seminare has extensive experience with telc examinations. Here you will find just the right course to successfully prepare you for the telc exam.
Why choose FOKUS?
- Results-oriented preparation in small groups
- Proven tips and strategies for the telc exam
- We provide you with individual feedback
- Qualified trainers (with telc examiner licence)
- All examination parts (reading, listening, writing and speaking) will be trained and competently analysed
- Lessons are conducted using telc model tests
- All courses available in online and face-to-face format
Would you like to prepare for the telc German A1 exam? Then get in touch with us.
Your questions – Our answers
Haben Sie Fragen zur telc Prüfung „telc Deutsch A1“?
Mit dem folgenden Link kommen Sie zu unserer telc-FAQ Seite
Hier finden Sie Antworten auf die am häufigsten gestellten Fragen.
Sollten Sie weitere Fragen haben, dann schreiben Sie uns.
We are happy to help you.