telc Deutsch A2 Prüfung
The telc German A2 exam is a general language exam for persons of all age groups who have had between 250-300 teaching units.
The Exam is intended for interested candidates who have completed the second level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Select your preferred location:
What can you do at the A2 level?
At the A2 level you can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of personal relevance (e.g. personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). You can also communicate in simple, routine situations involving a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
How is the exam structured?
The telc German A2 examination consists of a written and an oral section. The written exam lasts 70 minutes.
Listening – 20 Min
Reading and writing – 50 Min
Oral exam usually in pairs – 15 Min
Are you looking for a telc preparation course or a telc crash course for the exam "telc Deutsch A2"?
FOKUS has extensive experience with telc examinations. Here you will find exactly the right course to successfully prepare you for the telc exam.
Why choose FOKUS?
- You will get an insight into the four examination sections (Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension, Written Expression and Oral Expression)
- You will receive a training geared towards the aims of the telc exam
- You will practice authentic exam situations and receive individual support
- All courses are available in online and face-to-face format
- Qualified trainers (with telc examiner licences)
- Tried and tested tips and strategies are explained using model tests
- Small groups for optimal supervision
Would you like to prepare for the telc Deutsch A2 exam? Then get in touch with us.
Your questions – Our answers
Haben Sie Fragen zur telc Prüfung „telc Deutsch A2“?
Mit dem folgenden Link kommen Sie zu unserer telc-FAQ Seite
Hier finden Sie Antworten auf die am häufigsten gestellten Fragen.
Sollten Sie weitere Fragen haben, dann schreiben Sie uns.
We are happy to help you.