telc Deutsch C2 Prüfung
telc Deutsch C2 tests German language skills at a level approaching that of a native speaker. The examination is aimed at students or graduates in Germany, applicants for jobs requiring excellent German language skills or advanced students of German studies abroad.
Select your preferred location:
What can you do at level C2?
You can easily understand practically everything you read or hear. You can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and explanations in a coherent presentation.
How is the exam structured?
The exam consists of a written and an oral part. The written exam lasts 4 hours and 10 minutes (including a 20-minute break). Before the oral exam you have 20 minutes to prepare for the exam.
Reading – 80 Min
Listening – 60 Min
Break – 20 Min
Writing – 90 Min
Preparation time – 20 Min
Individual examination – 15 Min
Are you looking for a telc preparation course or a telc crash course for the exam telc Deutsch C2?
FOKUS has years of experience in conducting telc examinations. Here you will find exactly the right course to successfully prepare you for the telc Deutsch C2 examination.
Why choose FOKUS?
- In the preparation course we’ll take a look at classic pitfalls and offer suggestions on how to avoid them
- We teach you the most important examination strategies to solve the tasks
- You will train all parts of the examination (reading comprehension, listening comprehension, written and oral expression)
- You learn with original telc practice tests
- Our instructors (qualified telc examiners) will cater to your individual challenges and give you concrete recommendations on how to solve them
- We offer online and classroom formats for all courses
Would you like to prepare for the telc German C2 exam? Then get in touch with us.
Your questions – Our answers
Haben Sie Fragen zur telc Prüfung „telc Deutsch C1 Hochschule“?
Mit dem folgenden Link kommen Sie zu unserer telc-FAQ Seite
Hier finden Sie Antworten auf die am häufigsten gestellten Fragen.
Sollten Sie weitere Fragen haben, dann schreiben Sie uns.
We are happy to help you.