Call Centre- Technical language course
From the professional answering of calls and orders, the acquisition of new customers to the confident handling of complaints: We teach call centre agents the vocabulary they need to be convincing on the phone - inbound and outbound.
- Explaining different functions in call centres
- Answering calls, taking orders
- Performing address qualification
- Address new customers and place offers
- Describing products and services
- Receiving complaints and reassuring emotional customers
- Explain discussion guidelines and acquisition strategies
- Discuss inbound and outbound statistics
- Tailor-made course content for call service, call management and switchboard
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training for call centre agents gives you exactly the content that you need in your professional life.