Technical language course for accounting
Expressing facts and figures in the right words: In finance, excellent foreign language skills are required to master international business relationships successfully. Your employees learn the specific vocabulary related to annual financial statements, tax guidelines and cash flow calculations.
- Describe tasks and areas of responsibility in financial accounting
- Describe processes in creditor/debtor handling
- Inform about invoice receipts and payment targets
- Information about billing and dunning
- Discussion of cash flow planning
- Presentation of economic analyses and profitability calculations
- Explain key figures, balance sheets and cost and efficiency comparisons
- Present monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Course content tailored to the accounting department
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training for accounting gives you exactly the content that you need in your professional life.