Technical language course - Negotiating in a foreign language
Entering negotiations confidently - and convincingly eloquent: In addition to important negotiation vocabulary, your employees learn successful conversational tactics in technical language. Whether it's inspiring their ideas, dealing with objections or diplomatic phrasing, we make them fit for the international negotiation success of your company.
- Presentation of the negotiating partners and the topic
- Formulating and arguing expectations
- Describing complex situations in an understandable way
- Responding to objections or misunderstandings
- Making concessions and compromises
- Interrupting politely and raising objections diplomatically
- Building commitment, using clear language
- Combining agreements and ending the negotiation
- Tailoring the course content precisely to negotiation situations
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training helps you master the skills of negotiating in a foreign language.
With specialized training material and based on realistic action situations, our trainers make your employees fit for the international market. In addition to general language skills for business communication, this course covers industry-specific vocabulary and situations for negotiations.