Telephone correspondence in a foreign language
Internet and e-mail do not replace a professional telephone call. We teach your employees how to make appointments, conference calls, or to leave a voice message. They learn the vocabulary required for telephone correspondence and train to be well understood during telephone call.
- Greet and get to know one another
- Master common small talk topics
- Include recommendations and prompts
- Introduce new points, change the topic
- Get involved in a conversation
- Accept invitations or politely decline
- Handle difficult issues carefully and respectfully
- Establish commitment and terminate conversations professionally
- Adjusts course content to telephoning needs
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
- Upon request, participation certificates will be issued.
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training for the construction industry gives you exactly the content that you need in your professional life.