Writing e-mails in a foreign language
Sending e-mails that really get through. Mastering the language and style of digital correspondence helps you communicate efficiently and successfully. Your employees learn the necessary vocabulary to express themselves clearly and precisely, and to convince with their message. They also learn to react confidently to delicate situations.
- Start an e-mail, use greetings
- Correct style for formal and informal emails
- Query availability, arrange and postpone appointments
- Accept or politely decline requests
- Setting deadlines, explaining urgencies and indicating the need for action
- Express complaints and react professionally to complaints
- Check information and give an update
- End e-mail, write correct closing formulas
- Tailored course contents to business communication
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training for the construction industry gives you exactly the content that you need in your professional life.