Conducting small talk in a foreign language
Small talk opens doors – provided you master the way around this business discipline in the foreign language. Your employees will learn to establish their first impressions with confidence. They will train in areas such as breaking the ice, initiating conversation or the transition to another topic.
- Greet and get to know one another
- Master common small talk topics
- Include recommendations and prompts
- Introduce new points, change the topic
- Accept invitations or politely decline
- Get involved in a conversation
- Handle difficult issues carefully and respectfully
- Establish commitment and terminate conversations professionally
- Adjusts course contents to small talk needs
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training for the construction industry gives you exactly the content that you need in your professional life.