Quality management - Technical language course
Efficient quality management requires clear communication - even in a foreign language. Whether it is about work processes, defining responsibilities or improvement initiatives: Your employees will learn the vocabulary necessary to master all tasks in quality management competently and with lasting success.
- Describe areas of responsibility in quality management
- Explain work processes and quality assurance
- Explanation of quality management standards such as DIN ISO, Six Sigma, TQM
- Understanding and describing audit processes and accreditation measures
- Representation of quality deviation reports
- Discuss improvement initiatives
- Present new quality management measures
- Tailor-made course content in QM
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training for quality management gives you exactly the content that you need in your professional life.