Technical language course for nurses and caregivers
Helping also means understanding. Working in a hospital or nursing home requires not only medical and psychological know-how, but the appropriate linguistic skills as well. We teach the necessary specialist vocabulary and make your employees fit for professional, empathetic communication with patients - in the outpatient and inpatient sector.
- Explain different activities in the nursing profession
- Describe equipment in nursing homes
- Mastering the admission and discharge of patients
- Identify health programmes, prevention and rehabilitation measures
- Address patients and relatives in a positive and motivating way
- Communicate professionally with doctors and colleagues
- Discuss schedules, duty times and handovers
- Learning of important expressions in public and private health care
- Tailoring the course content to the nursing staff
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training for nurses and caregivers gives you exactly the content that you need in your professional life.