Conducting meetings in a foreign language
Be effective in discussions – even in a foreign language! We sit down with your staff at the conference table and practice the vocabulary needed for effective language skills in meetings – from inviting attendees and steering a conversation, to politely interrupting and ending a meeting.
- Write invitations to meetings and postponements
- Open meetings and guide through the agenda
- Steer the discussion and introduce new agenda items
- Express consent and contrary opinions
- Defend your own point of view and respond to objections
- Formulate requirements, tasks and schedules
- Summarize the results and action plans
- Thank the participants and end the meeting
- Tailored course contents to meetings and discussions
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training for the construction industry gives you exactly the content that you need in your professional life.