Technical language course complaint management
Your service is first class, the quality is above average - yet complaints cannot be avoided. We provide the know-how to deal professionally with dissatisfied customers. Your employees acquire the necessary technical vocabulary to master the challenge on the phone and by e-mail - and to make use of customer complaints as an opportunity to better your services.
- Receive complaints professionally and positively
- Calming of dissatisfied customers
- Clarifying customer expectations objectively
- Assuming responsibility and showing understanding
- Reacting to objections and misunderstandings
- Discussing deadlines and clarify urgencies
- Formulating diplomatically and suggest solutions
- Summarising the action plan, confirming decisions with binding effect
- Tailoring the course content to the complaints department
- Specialist training material
- Supplementing the course content with business communication and intercultural topics
- Training of realistic action situations
Only methodically sound first-class trainings ensure lasting success. That is why we developed the FOKUS method. Each training is designed in accordance with our 4L components: Lernen (learning), Leisten (achieving), Lachen (laughing) and Leben (living). This specialized language training “Complaint Management” gives you exactly the content that you need in your professional life.